Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's That Time of Year (At Least I Don't Have Finals)

Moving day is near! I think it's safe to say that the next several days are going to be pretty intense with working, shopping for Mother's Day, packing, moving, going to the Lake, etc.

I'm also looking forward to the PAC gallery opening on Friday; it will be fun to see what the Capstone students did this year! I can't wait to see what my talented friends from the Art Department created!

At the same time that such exciting things are happening in my life, my best friend is having a very difficult time. I wish I could go visit her, but it's just not possible right now. Hopefully, after Chelsea graduates, things will settle down and we'll be able to spend some quality time together. I miss her so much!

No comments: