Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The first time is always hard

I already have two different sites. Why start a third? Well, let's see...I want more out of this whole blogging thing than what I'm actually getting. It seems that most of my "readers" are more concerned with current annoyances, loves, hates, popularity, etc. It's not exactly an enriching experience to read through these things.
Don't get me wrong, I tend to do the same thing. However, it's very superficial and well, to be quite honest, lame. I want to write something that actually matters or means something--not just go on and on about a person that happened to piss me off on a certain day. Also, the people who read my other posts tend to be very judgmental...I feel as though I really have to watch what I "say" so that I won't be unfairly judged.
Now, all of that being said, I am a visual communications and religion double major. I have no idea what I'm going to do with either of those. Yes, it disturbs me to think that in a year and a half, I'm going to be graduating and doing (fill in the blank here...your guess is as good as mine). Hopefully through this blog, I will be able to work through some questions, problems, etc.
That's all for now, folks! G'Night!

2 comments:

The Pain of Blossoming said...

Excellent! I'm glad you got on here too. I think this is definitely the best blogging environment. I had the same problems with the others as you well know. So now you should do a meaningful post! :)

蒜泥白肉Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.