Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Cemetery Where I Marry the Sea

Today has been relatively productive:
  • Started my presentation board for the pet carrier
  • Got 4/5 photos retouched and restored
  • Decided on the quotes for my book
  • Found pictures to put in the book

There is something decidedly awkward about my class; I wish I knew how to fix it. It would be so much more fun, and I would learn so much more if there wasn't this weirdness...I'm not the only one who feels it.

Quick trip home tomorrow. Stella needs some vaccinations and I need to get my license plates renewed...we'll see if that actually happens. If not, I'm not sure what I'll do...Saturday, I'm going to the Vagina Monlogues!

Today was most definitely a Red Hot Chili Peppers day. There's no way to dispute that.

I love having evenings at home with my girls so so much!

2 comments:

The Pain of Blossoming said...

What is the title from?

meme marie said...

me toooo to evenings at home! <3