Sunday, February 8, 2009

Goals and Drinks

I want to do something spectacular with my life. I have no idea what it's going to be or how I'm going to accomplish this goal.

Of course, I want all of the traditional things like a career that I love, a family, a nice house/car/things, to travel the world, etc. I feel something tugging at me though, and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Hmm...

In other news, my aunt wrote on my fb wall last night:

Hey this might be your cutest pic ever. :) Except maybe one I have of you when you're two and you have the big Shirley Temple glass w/your name on it...should I keep typing? :) Or maybe I'll just go look for the pic to send you.

At the time, I had just finished a tasty rum/cranberry juice/7up mixture and was feeling the buzz.

...at least that drink was pink-ish too...hehe

1 comment:

meme marie said...

i can't wait to see the amazing things you are going to do! :)