Sunday, February 1, 2009

Acting Naughty

Another night at the club.
Another night of pulsing music that I love.
Another night of moving my body to the beat.
Another night of long islands (although I only had one).
Another night of laughter and stress relief.
Another guy; his name was Todd.
I just came here to party
But now we're rockin on the dance floor
Acting naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand
Chest to chest
And now we're face to face

And then I saw it. It was a quick flash, and I thought I had imagined it, but when his hand came up again, it was there for all of the world to see.
He. Was. Married.
I was grinding with a married man.
I didn't make out with him.
Why are there so many douchbags? seriously?! What an ass!
I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to have anymore random make-outs for awhile. I want something more meaningful. I can kiss all of the guys I want at the club, but at the end of the night, I'm coming home alone without a guy to cuddle with, to laugh with, to hang out with, to hold hands with, to get support from...
All of that being said, I had a great time tonight! I really did! This is just something personal that I want to work on.

No comments: