Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You Say You Want a Revolution

I want to change the world.

I don't know how I'm going to do it, yet. I'll figure it out though, and it'll be fantastic. Sometimes I get so inspired to do something great with my life--I get so excited about the future and what I'm going to accomplish in my life. I hope that by the time I'm 90 years old, I'll have stories that will capture my great-grandchildrens' interest and inspire them to do great things as well.
I love John Mayer's song Waiting on the World to Change, but if you want something to happen, you have to actively try to fix it. You can't just sit back and wait for it to fix itself. I mean, I understand feeling small, insignificant, and as though nothing you do will make a difference. But, if you don't try, than it for sure won't help. Even if you don't know what to do, throw yourself into it, and you'll figure it out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for Earth day!

Have you seen those Wal Mart commercials? "If we all buy these lightbulbs..."