Friday, May 1, 2009

Drink Cook's Beer All Day Out of a Water Bottle*

It's May Day; it's 49 degrees outside and rainy.

It's ArtWalk; the PAC had the Capstone gallery opening today. Everybody did such a great job! You should totally go check it out if you didn't tonight.

It's 9:45 on a Friday night; I'm listening to Coldplay, playing with my cat, working on the mountain of homework, and have someone keeping me "aprised of any interesting developments" downtown. I'm pretty content right now though, because it's so gross outside. Although, there is a possibility of going to an 80's party downtown....

Every once in a while, he seems to want more...but then we go weeks without communicating.

This week was so weird. I'm still processing some interesting developments. I don't quite know what to do with some of the information.

No comments: