Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Love or Something Ignites in my Veins

Here is an interesting/hilarious/inappropriate/awesome conversation from work:

A: That poor guy; it's a wonder that he can even find his way to work sometimes.
J: You know what he doesn't have a problem finding a home for...
A: Oh my gosh, I KNOW! He has nooo problems with that at all!
J: Yeah...it's kind of gross, actually.
A: He's going to have a problem being a doctor.

Bahaha!

* "A" is not me.


EDIT------------------------------------------------------------------

From this afternoon:

Today, for the first time, I saw the guy A and J were talking about.
He. Is. Hot.

EDIT-----------------------------------------------------------------

I just found out that he is actually a year younger* than I am. HAHAHAHA**

*This surprised me beyond belief (oh, and he looks like a total dumbass according to his fb profile).

**silent laughter because the roomies are in bed.

No comments: