Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Day

My day started out like this:

"WTF??? I JUST WENT TO SLEEP!"

and quickly progressed to this:

"I HATE THE WORLD TODAY!"

which was not too wonderful during work/lunch (although I did have fun during mine and Marie's joint "fuck the world" session").

At 1:30 I was in class, waiting for my professor to show up. When he came in at 2:00 and said that we were presenting our sketches, I almost had to scream....but I didn't. Hahaha.

By 3:45, I had given my presentation and walked home to sit with Marie for a little while before heading to Digital Photo...aka the class that should be relatively stress-free, but because of a slightly inappropriate dream is not.

An hour later I was in the Lab laughing with some friends and being goofy.

By 6:30, I was stressed and could feel a knot form between my shoulder blades.

At 7:30, Marco, the soccer player from Miami walked me home (it was the first time we had met).

At 8:30 I was eating Chinese and drinking wine with two of my favorite people in the world, and now at 9:30 I am satisfied with the world (albeit a little sleepy).

And that was my day.

1 comment:

meme marie said...

fuck the world...

i love you!